Saturday, July 29, 2017

More Curious Google Ad Placement

Two weeks ago, I wrote a post dealing with the sometimes odd Google ads that appear on this blog. I've been led to think that a good deal of the logic behind the ad placement is content related. On my PC, when I view my blog, I see quite a few ads for farm related products - with pig farming equipment coming up most frequently.



In that earlier post, I noted that the ads for farming seemed logical because many of my posts have been about my attempts at gardening and the raising of pigs. It struck me as odd, however, that along with the ads for pig farming equipment, I was seeing ads for products related to prostate problems.

Now, along with the swine related ads, I'm seeing ads for Facebook with Arabic lettering.


I have no explanation for that combination.

No comments: