Friday, July 7, 2017

Return From my Brief Hiatus

It's been more than a week since my last blog post. A friend and one time co-worker arrived in Dumaguete from the U.S., and with my normal activities, spending time with my friend left little time to blog.

I've been trying to average one post a day, and this little vacation has put me eight posts behind schedule. Of course, I'll have to do as I've done a number of times this year - write more than one post per day until I get back on track. With the exception of this small mention here, I don't intend to spend too much time writing about how my time has been spent this past week.

Unlike most of my posts, I don't have an accompanying photo. Any photos taken during my time off will include friends and I don't believe I should invade someone's private space in order to get a blog post done.

No comments: