Thursday, September 22, 2011

Capt. Eddie Shields.......Nigerian Scammer. Part 3.

In Part 2 Capt Eddie instructed me to contact the Diplomat/Delivery man, Harry Taylor. The story picks up there...........

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 6:14 PM
From: "Misty Meaner"
To: harrytaylor@speed-track-travels.co.cc

Mr. Hairy Taylor,
My name is Misty Meaner. I am the cousin of capt. Eddie Shields. He told me to contact you concerning a delivery.


Re: Delivery
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 8:20 PM
From: "Harry Taylor" (harrytaylor@speed-track-travels.co.cc)
To: mistymeaner

My name is Harry Taylor, i am a delivery man from the Speed Track Travels and logistics company UK, and i am in possession of two trunk boxes from a registrant by name Capt.Eddie Shields which i am to deliver to you via your location in the USA.

I need you to know that i have just arrived the USA, and i am presently at the Nashville International Airport Tennessee. But before I'll proceed with the delivery, i would like to confirm your address one more time from you for record matching so that i can be sure i am making the delivery to the right person. Please Sir, I'll appreciate your swift response to my mail.

Harry Taylor
(404) 462-7492


Re: Delivery
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:12 AM
From: "Misty Meaner"
To: harrytaylor@speed-track-travels.co.cc

Dear Mr Taylor,
This is so exciting! I live in Nashville.....very near the airport.
My address is 1313 Harper Pl
it will only take you 5 minutes to get here!
Misty Meaner


Package Update
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 9:29 AM
From: "Harry Taylor" (harrytaylor@speed-track-travels.co.cc)
To: mistymeaner

Hello Madam,


Thanks a lot for your co-operation, i have received you mail, and yes this is the information i need. i have taken note of the address,it is the same with what we have here on our records, therefore i am ready to proceed with the delivery to your location.

Note, you would have to bear in mind that the boxes would be shipped and delivered to you via our freight and logistic company, i would be the diplomat/delivery man in charge of the shipment, you totally have nothing to worry about here, i am always at your service.

I wish to inform you that your package would be due for delivery by Thursday (08/09/2011) as early as 10:am my time. We would be heading down to your location by then. I will also let you know my ETA before then. Please re-confirm package details

Sender/Registrant: Capt.Eddie Shields
Receiver: Mrs, Misty Meaner
Receiver's Address: 1313 Harper Pl Nashville TN
Package: Two Military Trunk Boxes
Height: 80cm
Width: 50cm
Weight: 190.1kg/1

The consignment boxes are tagged as "House Hold Personal Effects" and it would be due for delivery by 10am on Thursday as i stated earlier. Please always keep an eye on your e-mail address for more information. Thanks for your correspondence, I am always at your service.

Harry


delivery
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:28 AM
From: "Misty Meaner"
To: d-usmilbase@blumail.org

Dear "cousin",
I contacted Harry Taylor as you requested.
He wanted my address. I should be getting the delivery soon....I live very near the Nashville airport.
cousin Misty.

Re: delivery
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:01 PM
From: "USA Army" (d-usmilbase@blumail.org)
To: "Misty Meaner"

I am so happy to get such a response like this from you cousin, you
seem to be a very nice and trustworthy woman, believe me, i have no
regrets with you assisting me with the safe keeping of the boxes till
my arrival to the states, just like you, i am also a man of my words,
and i am assuring you that you will never have a regret in assisting
me with this deal. Yes you can trust me a 100%.

Have you heard from Harry yet? you can send him an e-mail and find
out when he would be making the delivery to you. Well you would have
to give him instructions on what to do,and how you want the boxes
delivered to you.

I love the way things are working out here, because we can only
succeed in this deal when we both seal it up in an atmosphere of trust
between our selves.

Thanks for being there for me, that's the spirit. Please on a more
serious note now, i let them know you are my cousin whom i am shipping
my personal effects to, i mean the delivery company, no one knows
about the content of the boxes, and due to the nature of this deal you
should for no reason let any one especially the delivery guy know any
thing about the content of the boxes for our own safety reasons. You
can see that the boxes safely arrived the USA, and bypassed all the
other check points in other countries? therefore we have to be real
quick with this one and make sure every thing goes as planned, because
the content of the boxes must not be known especially by the delivery
man. You and i know the content and the worth of those boxes, please
we must not jeopardize things here, all protocols has been observed,
therefore you should be getting those boxes in no time soon.

let me know when you get to hear from the delivery guy along with the
present status of the boxes? and when he would be arriving at your
place. Do feed me with updates here on the situation of things ok. One
more thing, i promise that you would be greatly rewarded for your kind
efforts on this, like i said i am a man of my words, money would not
be our problem.

I would really love to know more about you, If you do not mind, i can
share a bit about my self, you already know my name, i am from Yucca
Valley California, a single dad. lost my wife in an accident 3yrs ago,
i have a daughter and my mom, presently 85yrs old, and on wheel
chairs. I love my family so much, and thinking about them each day
gives me a good enough reason to fight and see the next day. I would
love to know more about you if you do not mind, who knows,today might
mark a beginning of a very great friendship between the both of us, i
would love to know a little about you, your family, what you do for a
living, and so on. I hope you have great ideas on investments we could
lay our hands on as soon as the boxes gets to you, because the money
would be too much to keep in a safe or in a bank, that is why i
suggest you use majority into business and investments. I look forward
to hearing from you soon.

I look forward to being more than a friend to you, and i know there is
a lot to learn from you especially on investments i could lay my hands
on as soon as i return. How do you intend to keep the boxes safe for
me,and what are your plans concerning your own share of the money ?
Thanks for your kind assistance,and concern about my family, you are
such a nice and caring man. Though we do not pray for any thing bad to
happen, but I'll let you know what to do as soon as you get the boxes.
always let me know what is going on ok, i look forward to hearing from
you. Please in what ever that is going on, always remember to keep
this as your top secret, even the delivery man know noting about the
content of the boxes, it has to be kept that way for security reasons.
On no account should the boxes be inspected please i beg of you, we
have to avoid that by every means. Just allow Harry take care of the
delivery, you do not need to stress your self or go down there at the
airport, to avoid interrogation, and much questionings from the
authorities. I would really love to have a chat with you, I have just
added you to my yahoo messenger for a chat, Let me know you got this,
God Bless

To Our Success

Capt.Eddie
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8
Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part14 Part15

No comments: