Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Coffee Mugs

Just before lunch yesterday, my wife and I went to the Fil Products office to pay our Internet/cable tv bill. As a late Christmas gift, those paying bills yesterday received a coffee mug with the Fil Products' logo emblazoned on it. Mine is shown here filled with my morning cafe mocha.

Coincidentally, when we had gone window shopping at Robinson's mall Saturday, I had been in the market for a new mug, but was unable to find one that suited me. Most of the mugs at Robinson's department store were over priced, in my view. The exception was one particular style of coffee mug priced cheaply, but I didn't care for the design.

I realize that a swastika has a very different meaning in South Asia than in the U.S. and Europe, but obviously, I wasn't about to buy one.

No comments: